I came to XWDPro from Coffee Cup. As a result of that mindset I put the nav bar on every page. Now I'm becoming more familiar with XWDPro my sense is that it's best to put it on one page (index I assume is logical) and allow XWDpro to repeat it on every page. Is This correct?

Am I right in assuming that a sticky nav bar doesn't 'stick' or even appear over a page consisting of a pdf?

One of the four main buttons on my nav bar has nothing linking directly from it but several pages dropping down from it. The 'action' rubric again the main button has acquired an odd link consisting of a square root sign followed by the name of one of the pages - one I certainly down't want to link to. However, I can't remov e the item from the nav bar using the usual method. In practical terms it's not a problem since it doesn't appear on the site but it bothers me that it's crept in unwanted.

Finally I see a number of references on the forum to v15 being flaky. I've owned XWD since v10 at least. Is it a simple matter to remove v15 and install v12 until v15 has its problems sorted? Guidance and help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Philip