Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: June 2018: Online Content Catalog Update

Ron, if you have downloaded everything, it is over 3GB.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    There's no clear indication that downloading is taking place, Ron. Indeed somewhat annoying. You just have to wait. Especially the websites take a long time to download, certainly if your internet connection is not very fast. The download location is: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Xara\XtremePro\16\Cach e\designs\eng.
    Boy,

If you look at the the Local Designs gallery tab on the right hand side of the desk top, when XAra starts downloading it will say updating and then it will state it is downloading.

Ray

They must have introduced that recently. At least I cannot remember ever seeing that. Unfortunately, I cannot check it because I have not extended the update service due to excessive prices, disappointing feature updates, and slow bug fixes over the past few years. Thanks anyway for the heads-up.