Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Anchor links on menu work on the main variant but not the mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    There is a size limit on attachments but I can't remember what it is. You could upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive or similar and post the 'share' link here.
    OK, thanks. Here ya go!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kp...rHusiqVvG_LOVB

Okay Poouster, I've found a couple of issues with your site that may be causing you these issues.

Firstly, on navbars if a button has a submenu attached then the parent button must not have a url link and should be set to onClick = Do Nothing. Also set the submenu button to Top Of Page if the article is at the top of the page & NOT the page url.

Secondly, for no reason I can understand there are numerous named objects. This only further complicates editing.

I've amended your file to hopefully have the anchors working correctly. (Somehow deleted the home page. The sliders weren't working anyway on your home page)

Hope this points you in the right direction

FILE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	do-nothing.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	121435   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	named-objects.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	121436  

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thank you so much! Is there a link where I can download?

Poouster

Quote Originally Posted by Poouster View Post
    Thank you so much! Is there a link where I can download?
    Poouster
    Egg gave you FILE as the link.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Got it! I didn't recognize it as a place to click.

Thank you again!

Poouster

Quote Originally Posted by Poouster View Post
    Got it! I didn't recognize it as a place to click.
    Thank you again!
    Poouster
    When you get to know Egg's ways, you'll realise he lays these golden nuggets of wisdom and joy strewn around to protect his clutch.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host