Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation Latest Version Offer with XDPX V12 in Update Service Cover

Dear Xara...

I am sure you are not trying to mislead your Customers.

I have a current Update Service for XDPX v15 and therefore I can use v12 as well on the same machine, as v15 is an "upgrade" to v12.
    Both show/share the same Serial number in the Camelot Debug Information window (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+1).

When you use Help > Info pop-ups > Turn all on and restart the v12 Desktop application, you will get a pop-up window (http://content.magix.net/newsfeeds/x...i/en/index.htm) that takes you to the Newsfeed Campaign for June to Magix: https://www.magix.com/index.php?utm_...px-upgrade-xns. I have removed some parameters to normalise the links.
    You also get this when you select Help > Check for updates.

All well and good if I was out of cover.
    The full Newsfeed link contains a parameter for my account (pexpire=2019-06-02) so the offered link needs to go to https://www.magix.com/gb/photo-graph...-designer-pro/ > Free Trial (button) selected.
    That way your Customers might find out they are entitled to upgrade to v15 without charge.

Acorn

P.S. The Campaign pop-up suggests the current "offer" expired on 14 June while the Magix page advertises it now as 21 June.
    Also the Campaign pop-up seems to be made with a Xara Desktop application so hurrah! for that; pity that it seems v10 or thereabouts might have been used to create it.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Latest Version Offer with XDPX V12 in Update Service Cover

Acorn,
    I do admire your persistence, tenacity and the polite (but firm) way you publicly correspond with these people. I would be rather less so...
    Keep up the good work!
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

+1
    ~Fred

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheblues View Post
    Acorn,
    I do admire your persistence, tenacity and the polite (but firm) way you publicly correspond with these people. I would be rather less so...
    Keep up the good work!
    Bob.
    Bob cheers, a small attitude change can be transformational; I am just trying to find the right button: Name:  button-146522_150.png
Views: 108
Size:  18.6 KB (Online Content Catalogue > Search: "button face" in Stock Illustrations).

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat