Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara doesn't show up in task bar?

Sorry for possibly another dumb question. I have two versions of Xara on my system, one of them is fine and shows up in my task bar, but the recent version doesn't show up there and it's not set up as 'full screen' either. I'm not sure where to look for a setting that will correct this nor do I remember how I made it do this in the first place. I've sort of 'put up' with it for a long time, but it's really bugging me now.

Thanks for any help.
    See my some of artwork and hear some of my music at www.kniteforcerevolution.com

Default Re: Xara doesn't show up in task bar?

if you are using windows 10 and you want to pin the program to the taskbar - go to the start menu list and drag the link for the program to the taskbar, that should pin it - this may work for other windows versions, I can't remember....

in the xara program on it's window menu you will find full screen [ctrl + num 8] - you need to set this up seperately once there

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    if you are using windows 10 and you want to pin the program to the taskbar - go to the start menu list and drag the link for the program to the taskbar, that should pin it - this may work for other windows versions, I can't remember....
    Or right-click the program icon and select 'Pin to taskbar'.