Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Padding Margin Size

1. when Smart transform is active can the padding margin size be kept the same size when stretching a rectangle in a vertical direction. (see example below).
    2. make it possible to copy and paste format the text inside properties or allow it to be part of a text style
    3. make it possible to assign a customised key shortcut to open the Text Inside Properties

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	padding.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	121329
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jonopen; 07 June 2018 at 07:17 PM. Reason: attached the .xar file for reference
    Jono (Photo & Graphic Designer v15.1, Win10. Expires: 04 June 2019, Updates: 1 (21 June - content update)

Default Re: Padding Margin Size

After further thought, I believe this is more of a bug than a feature request and have raised a support ticket with Magix. I'll keep you all posted.
    Jono (Photo & Graphic Designer v15.1, Win10. Expires: 04 June 2019, Updates: 1 (21 June - content update)

Hi,

1. This is normal. It changes when the "InsideTextArea" would be scaled. If you only scale the shape "Strg-Select" the margins will still right.
    2. +1

Ah ha, thanks, got it. I should have read the help!

"If you want to select and edit the shape that contains the text, you can use Ctrl + click or right-click "Text inside" > "Select " With the shape selected you can resize or edit it and then the text will re-flow within the new outline".

I still think in this particular case, ie vertically stretching a rectangle with text inside, it would be helpful if the padding margin didn't change.