Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Alternative - Addition to Xara Web Designer

Just came across Pinegrow. Looks interesting but not sure how steep the learning curve is.

= Steve

This thread popped up from Steve's post. I never posted that I found what I was looking for. I purchased WYSIWYG Web Builder version 14 in 2018. I am now using version 16 and version 17 teaser ads are starting. It is a remarkable web building product. The support is astounding. I don't think I can recommend it highly enough, especially to Xara users that needed an alternative like me. I haven't built a site in Xara in 3 years. But that does not mean Xara is not a part of my daily used tool set. Still love Xara but have a new web builder to love. Anyone need more details or to discuss it let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by onlye View Post
    This thread popped up from Steve's post. I never posted that I found what I was looking for. I purchased WYSIWYG Web Builder version 14 in 2018. I am now using version 16 and version 17 teaser ads are starting. It is a remarkable web building product. The support is astounding. I don't think I can recommend it highly enough, especially to Xara users that needed an alternative like me. I haven't built a site in Xara in 3 years. But that does not mean Xara is not a part of my daily used tool set. Still love Xara but have a new web builder to love. Anyone need more details or to discuss it let me know.
    The Windows version is well done. I tried the Mac version and it was disastrous.
    I always come back to Xara, probably because I know it more than anything. In the midst of learning the Affinity suite at the moment. Thanks for the recommendations.
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
    The Windows version is well done. I tried the Mac version and it was disastrous.
    I always come back to Xara, probably because I know it more than anything. In the midst of learning the Affinity suite at the moment. Thanks for the recommendations.
    I am a Windows user. Works great and never had a crash or serious issue. Sad to hear about he Mac version and surprised based on the quality of the windows version and the developers commitment to quality and support. I have Affinity installed and used it a couple times for a specific need that Xara would not handle. Haven't committed the time to learning. I still do some quick prototypes with Xara and then implement with Web Builder and I still have a number of Xara sites that I support and update.