I paid for premium support to Magix then received an email with my order confirmation number and access code followed by a link to the phone number. It seems Magix takes the money then does not answer the phone. It has been dialed almost straight for over 2 hours yesterday, Monday, basically half of their support hours as stated 1-4 CST. I went through this the last time I paid for Magix premium support, so shame on me. Last time took me several days to reach support with many calls within an hour or so each day.
It feels as though they have taken my money with no plans on answering the call. Heck, there isn't even an automatic attendant answering and giving me my position in line. Oh, I did get an email suggesting a few links that may resolve my issue. None of the suggestions pertained to my issue, go figure. The email went on to say if this did not resolve your issue, click the "No" button....there was not a "No" button (you can't make this stuff up). It was probably good that there was a not a "No" button or I would have broken my mouse clicking it. I don't think my printer will hold enough paper to print a detail call list for this month. While I loved the product in the past, the support could be reflecting the direction the product is moving towards. Bottom line, DON'T PAY FOR PREMIUM SUPPORT, they aren't going to give it to you anyway, Magix won't even answer. On a good note, they treat everyone the same, whether you pay or not. Give it a try for yourself, first try to find the support numbers, don't worry about paying for it, just try to dial it and see if you get anything. If you do, please patch me in! Remember, patch me in, don't forget about me, please. They should have paid me to not support their product. 🙁😣😖😫😡 (Not enough emojis...too funny).
I just notice below this post, it says "Tips for getting quick responses...", they should have tips for getting a paid premium support call answered.

Starship, Tuesday, 06/05/18, still no answer at Magix Support.