Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: New Versions of Designer Pro, Web Designer & Photo & Graphic Designer ???

Yes, after installing the v15.1 trial version, v12 would not run. I had a popup message saying it could not find a file or resource or something. Unfortunately I have now since uninstalled v12, but I do have a copy v11 that still works as a backup. I might raise a support ticket. Thanks anyway. This is the first time since starting with Xara programs (v6) that I've paid for what seems like nothing much at all.
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

Default Re: New Versions of Designer Pro, Web Designer & Photo & Graphic Designer ???

I'll go further than that ... This is the first time I've upgraded where what I've paid for appears to be a downgrade. It's barely acceptable at the moment, but taking away the clipart UNLESS you pay every year is ridiculous. At least I can pull in clipart from previous versions using Zoner Photo Studio, which for me is much easier to use than the galleries anyway.

The content catalogue is quite extensive, but feels so much like browsing the internet for content that using my PIXABAY account is just as simple, and that (hopefully) won't go away.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred vanderZee View Post
    @Rob: do you know of the latest versions solves my issue with v12 .xar files (not loading in v15).
    Hi Fred,

If you can send me an example file I can take a look and see what is causing the problem with your files :)

You can PM me your file, if it's too large I'd suggest sharing via a service like Dropbox etc.

Thanks
    Rob

@Egg, Rob: just upgraded my old v15 to the latest version and all seems fine now. Will check later with some other files.

Thanks for the update Fred.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host