I'm having an issue with website variants and just cannot seem to get around it. The behaviour I describe below also happens when I try to create a new style to be used exclusively in the mobile variant. All the paragraphs for the style in question switch to a "hanging" format and there seems to be no way to switch them back. Below is a detailed description of the issue:

below is my paragraph in the mobile variant before I start:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara01.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	121292

I want to make the test bigger. So I simply change the size. The result is below:

Name:	Xara02.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	121293

I only want the text size to increase in this variant, so I right click and select Update style "Normal text" in this variant:

Name:	Xara03.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	121294

And it does this to every paragraph on every variant that uses "Normal text". The paragraphs all have a "hanging" style:

Name:	Xara04.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	121295

As mentioned, I thought one way around this would be to create a new style. So I undid all of the above and started at picture one again. I increased the size of the text, then right clicked and chose Create new style:

Name:	Xara05.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	121296

As soon as I click OK on the above, I get the indent again (albeit this time, only on this single selected paragraph as that is the only one using this new style):

Name:	Xara04.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	121295

I realise that I can probably get around this by using the Stop sharing variants options for the text in question, but I shouldn't have to do that. Besides, there is a lot of text and I don't want to be forced to be updating it in multiple variants.

Any help appreciated.

Windows 10 professional using Xara Premium 10.1.3.35257