I do not reply to marketing emails so I have decided to share the latest with TGers instead.

I bimbled into Xara Cloud thinking I might use the Premium 30-day option sometime to find it was immediately activated.
Not what potential buyers want to get without notice, but this is Xara and self-fulfilling Premium is the "Most Popular" version.
I am now down to 7 days remaining.

In the previous three weeks, Matt Boulton has been prolific in spamming (sorry sharing) advice on how to use Xara Cloud.
Hopefully, this will cease on Premium expiry.
The latest includes "You have started a Xara Cloud Premium trial, but then stopped using it. Could we help you somehow?" I have not replied.

My answer is simple: I decided I would use Xara Cloud to usurp PowerPoint and immediately failed.
Yes, Xara Cloud has 41 Presentation Themes, yet XDPX only has 22.
The big fail is Xara Cloud cannot (yet) handle Transitions.
The bigger fail was it was originally hailed as a mechanism to share Xara designs so we all tried building websites to find --- no Layers.

In the meantime, the Starter version is now being stitched up "No Xara branding on shared documents" for Premium users and above.

@Matt, yes you can help.
Stop stating Xara Cloud is not impeding Xara Desktop application development - please add the missing content to the On-line Content Catalogue ("400 stunning templates created especially for marketing your business"). I also hope the Starter version does not have block access to the templates.
Stop spamming with "create whatever you need", when clearly I cannot.
Stop branding the Starter version.
Stop automatic enrolment of the Premium ("Most Popular") version as I genuinely wanted to try out the Starter version before choosing. You have made my mind up for me - guess what?

Almost as prolific to the marketing emails for Xara Cloud have been its product updates.
Why not therefore replace the Desktop applications with a fully functional local web application using the same technologies for Xara Cloud?
For say, £7.50/month (45% of the XDPX new Purchase price), we would get monthly updates and never have to worry about a messy Desktop application on a PC. Go on, make it a genuine subscription device-agnostic model.
It might work.

One last thought, I wouldn't pay £19.95/month/user just to get 99% availability.

Acorn