Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Red face Adding Home A New Home Page Only?

Good Thursday Afternoon All,
    Is it possible to remove a website's Home Page then add a new one without damaging the website and the other pages? I want to add a new First Page to my wife's real estate website at some point. Thanks much all.

bob

Default Re: Adding Home A New Home Page Only?

Quote Originally Posted by musicmanrobert View Post
    Good Thursday Afternoon All,
    Is it possible to remove a website's Home Page then add a new one without damaging the website and the other pages? I want to add a new First Page to my wife's real estate website at some point. Thanks much all.
    bob
    bob, just drag the new design page to the top of the Page & Layer gallery, rename the original and name the new page index.

You might then have to check all Home links go the new new index as in renaming the old, the links are updated.

The other way is to clone the first (index) page and rename it accordingly. Then rework the new first (index) page to suit.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Adding Home A New Home Page Only?

Good morning Acorn,
    Thank you so much for getting back to me so soon. I should have responded much quicker. I really appreciate it.

bob