Quote Originally Posted by yjs View Post
Rob, I'm grateful for the speedy update and appreciate that it takes work to release a patch. But I have to agree with Keith. By not supplying a fast fix (or at least a workaround) for a critical function in the update's main new feature, Xara is saying: 'Look! You can finally insert a staff directory.. as long as you don't have more than 5 people in your team.... And you can finally have a table with checkboxes!.. as long as your checks are in exactly the same cells as in our gallery table.'

If the Magix folks can't give a timely fix could you at least give out on your instructions page a step by step workaround for inserting a graphic into an existing table (so that it moves and can be processed with the rest of the table) and adding a row with a graphic. Thanks.
Also Rob wrote on 30th May that "This has been fixed internally shortly after the last patch unfortunately so it won't be released until the next patch!"

I know you are all very busy but it's now September and there's still no sign of this critical patch. I know this has been pointed out in other threads, but I really think Xara's development cycle needs to be seriously and urgently reviewed. As someone who has pushed for tables for years, I am quite ok that you started off not enabling importing of xls data etc. But it is really unacceptable that you included tables with graphics in the content gallery, when these can't be moved with the rest of the table... and then, after hearing about this bug, you added additional tables with checkboxes, where you can't change the values and move them with the rest of the table.

Please can you give us a timeframe or advice for this.
Thanks
Yaffa