Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Implementation of tables in XWD trial, regular and premium (and in P&GD)?

Are there any differences between impementation/options for tables in Xara's different programmes and levels? Which table templates are available in the trial?

Default Re: Implementation of tables in XWD trial, regular and premium (and in P&GD)?

Quote Originally Posted by yjs View Post
    Are there any differences between impementation/options for tables in Xara's different programmes and levels? Which table templates are available in the trial?
    In XDPX you get Tables Widget (original) and Tables 01 - 06.
    All should work in other v15.1 products.

You will be able to load, with warnings, into lower version products, but "smart" editing will not operate as the code is embedded into the version's codebase.

I do not know if Xara is naive enough to cut back the tables versions in lower products as with one template you can re-construct the others (Probably better).
    Also anyone who publishes one from XDPX knows it can be edited in the other v15.1 version. It is only Xara marketing that cuts out UI capability and templates that prevents the other products from operating; the codebase is nigh on identical.

The new tables are Xara's flagship launch (not mine) so it probably has included them in the trial.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Implementation of tables in XWD trial, regular and premium (and in P&GD)?

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    In XDPX you get Tables Widget (original) and Tables 01 - 06.
    All should work in other v15.1 products.

You will be able to load, with warnings, into lower version products, but "smart" editing will not operate as the code is embedded into the version's codebase.

I do not know if Xara is naive enough to cut back the tables versions in lower products as with one template you can re-construct the others (Probably better).
    Also anyone who publishes one from XDPX knows it can be edited in the other v15.1 version. It is only Xara marketing that cuts out UI capability and templates that prevents the other products from operating; the codebase is nigh on identical.

The new tables are Xara's flagship launch (not mine) so it probably has included them in the trial.

Acorn
    I need a table for a site and they are not available in 15.0.0.52382 premium Dec1 2017....

If I click on the Content Catalogue...more I get redirected to a Magix Renew Premium update page asking for R719 (+-£45) - how come in the software is dated 1 dec 2017?