Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Online Content Catalog

Thanks Angelize

I have Xara prox but the local design gallery is showing not a lot...... I have miss the time to download all the content that I had paid for so how can I get the Xara pro11 content onto my prox as I still have pro11 installed and running.

Thanks
    unhappy customer
    Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .

Quote Originally Posted by mikerawlinson View Post
    I have Xara prox but the local design gallery is showing not a lot...... I have miss the time to download all the content that I had paid for so how can I get the Xara pro11 content onto my prox as I still have pro11 installed and running.

Thanks
    unhappy customer
    Mike
    Mike, i have answered in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...078#post596078.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat