Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Online Content Catalog

Good Friday Evening All,
    I would love to know how I can save all of the content on my Xara "Online Content Catalog" onto my 16GB USB drive? I think if I am able to save the content from the online catalog, I can then save the content to any of my 3 computer hard drives. Finally, how do I separate the different catagories of catalog content if that's possible. Maybe it does not matter if the content is separated or does it? I am using Xara WD 365 with recent update. Thanks so much all.

bob
    Last edited by musicmanrobert; 26 May 2018 at 01:41 AM.

Default Re: Online Content Catalog

First off, open XWDP v15.1 and ensure the Local designs gallery is visible.
    You should have 6 blue folders visible.
    Right-click and pick Download All for each folder. Try "Social Media" fist as this is the quickest. When that has downloaded, you will have "Social Media (updated)".
    The whole operation is 2.4GB so the download time will be long as Xara throttles the speed and there are so many small files the latency is high.

In C:\Users\(musicmanrobert)\AppData\Local\Xara\WebDe signerPremium\15\Cache\designs\eng\, all the downloaded material can now be copied to a USB.

You can repat this for your second activated account, wthout needing the USB stick.

If you want to add the content to a hard drive, just copy across.

For another activated Xara application, you can use the Disc Designs button to add in the path to this location.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn, your so patient and helpful. This and many other questions have been answered by you and other users, was thinking should something like this be pinned somewhere, in a special folder/thread section?

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I have made this thread sticky so it should be easier to find.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Thanks Angelize

I have Xara prox but the local design gallery is showing not a lot...... I have miss the time to download all the content that I had paid for so how can I get the Xara pro11 content onto my prox as I still have pro11 installed and running.

Thanks
    unhappy customer
    Mike
    Life's too important to be serious
    Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    / Dual Monitor. / Windows 7 Home premium 64bit .

Quote Originally Posted by mikerawlinson View Post
    I have Xara prox but the local design gallery is showing not a lot...... I have miss the time to download all the content that I had paid for so how can I get the Xara pro11 content onto my prox as I still have pro11 installed and running.

Thanks
    unhappy customer
    Mike
    Mike, i have answered in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...078#post596078.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat