Bill - there are only three programs of the many I've bought that I can say I haven't regreted the purchase price: Xara X, Xara3D4, an Dreamweaver. I should also add that with our deflated Canadian dollars that Dreamweaver2 cost me the equivalent of close to 100 days of lunches. (Sure I eat cheap - no phillymig-non for me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] ) It was a significant purchase for me given that I don't do web work professionally. With it I find I get professional-quality results whilst do'n it myself. If you are going to spend any significant amount of time building webpages, Dreamweaver is worth the cost.

Quentin - I'm sorry I'm so dense. I'm incapable of understanding your explanation about the string although I did greatly enjoy the humour of your explanation. If it isn't too much trouble could you create a diagram or two to explain the string-thang? I'd hope you'd do it as a new thread so we could respond with golden section perfect graphics - all in harmony with the world. It would be the absolutely perfect thread! - Just think you would be responsible for bringing that perfect harmony to the Xara forums. You'll be celebrated throughout Xara history! (Is that enough arm twisting to "encourage" you to do it?)...

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>