Hi to all & hoping someone can solve this problem.

I am running Xara Designer Premium 15.

I have been updating my site locally on my machine & uploaded it after the changes without any problem, I then tweaked some more things.

The site is conventional site, I saved the site & exported the files to a local folder on my machine & all is ok, if I view the pages locally on my laptop.

At first I had the box ticked for fast updating, but as the site would not update online when I upload & publish it I decided to revert back to publishing the complete site.

The files are exported locally & the htm & the index file is there along with all the other files, but the site will not update the pages when I publish it, I am using the option of publishing using the Xara option & not via a 3rd party program.

I always save the site, then export the files to a local folder & all looks ok.

I have tried emptying all the prior index files from the local folders on my machine & the exporting the website files again as a fresh start, but I am unable to get the changes to take effect once published.

The only other clue is the place holders I have with Xara sliders on don't show even on my local machine, i.e. they show when I'm building the site but when I export it locally they don't show. The sliders are in the Mouse off layer.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks very much.

Dave