Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to convert (utx) font file into (ttf) format?

Hello folks,

I have .utx format font file, please let me know, How to convert (utx) font file into (ttf) format?

Default Re: How to convert (utx) font file into (ttf) format?

I have moved this thread to the Fonts & Typography chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrysmith View Post
    Hello folks,
    I have .utx format font file, please let me know, How to convert (utx) font file into (ttf) format?
    Convince me you are not a spammer. You have a company home page in Delhi and as a company, you have better resources than a random forum.
    Where has this utx format come from? Which program are you trying to use it in? Why does it need converting? What is searching the Internet for?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Convince me you are not a spammer. You have a company home page in Delhi and as a company, you have better resources than a random forum.
    Where has this utx format come from? Which program are you trying to use it in? Why does it need converting? What is searching the Internet for?

Acorn
    Thanks for your concern, currently working as a freelancer for last 1 month, that was my previous company which I mentioned.
    As a forum fellow I respect the rules & regulations of this forum site, and never do any spamming activity.
    Last edited by Garrysmith; 21 May 2018 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrysmith View Post
    Thanks for your concern, currently working as a freelancer for last 1 month, that was my previous company which I mentioned.
    As a forum fellow I respect the rules & regulations of this forum site, and never do any spamming activity.
    Thank you for rising to the challenge.

So how can we help over this utx format as I've never come across such?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Appears to be a game related font.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot-2018-5-21 List of file formats - Wikipedia.png 
Views:	121 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	121193  

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Appears to be a game related font.
    i don't think it is a Font, rather, a Texture.
    I want the OP to explain what is is and where it's from, before second-guessing.

If I pop-up on a Forum and ask why Xara's application doesn't print out pure gold lettering in my PDFs, I would think you might expect me to have a printer that handles gold foil or deposit gold, not expect the Forum to invent the Philosopher's Stone outright; though, that would be nice.

Context.

Acorn

Hey mates my issue has been solved as client provide itself in ttf format, hope I will come again with any other query if occur.

Great then no further action need be taken.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    Great then no further action need be taken.
    Yes for sure, still having a great experience so far as a forum member.