After the demise of MS FrontPage, Xara Web Designer was the main reason I ended up on V10/11/12. I won't upgrade to 15 unless the problems are fixed and it is made possible to run it into the future without www access. Sadly, Affinity has no website design equivalent as far as I can see

When the axe falls and Xara products fail to function when their www connection evaporates, it looks like I'll be back to a hotch-potch collection of disparate software, all with it's own way of working. Cloud-based design software might be great if you live in a country with reliable and fast www access, but I'm in Australia where we have huge distances between centres and the sh!tt!est, piecemeal, slow, costly, unreliable web access our 'leaders' could have devised.

Xara was on the right path with their integrated modules in XDPro, but they seem hell-bent on jumping off! If you're reading this Xara I hope you realise what's happening and decide to make standalone keys available at reasonable cost before the axe falls. And you need to come out into the light and say something definite and encouraging. Not happy.