Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: xara.com getting even further from the Xara DEsigner products?

The problem is that it had to be ended like this, TG was a good initiation which involved the customers in the developments, both sides benefited by that.

Also the atmosphere was great, warm and friendly but it is just the past, there are these professional marketing answers now that och the tables are long waited and we listen and implemented. But in the background I am sure the people know in the company that it is just playing the role to have the profit, which is the interest of everyone there.

It is a bit the tragedy of capitalism, no real listening and answering, but pretending both ones as need to keep the illusion that the client is the king. While the truth is that after 4:00 PM or something people going home and who cares about it
    IP

I couldn't agree more Csehz. The tragedy is that the atmosphere of impending doom that runs throughout these forums goes totally unanswered by anyone in Xara. The new CEO Matt-Bolton posted a thread on the 30th November last year, now 6 months ago, and since 'The sound of silence', zilch!

HELLO XARA, IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE? TALK TO US!
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

I agree Xara is going the way of the 'Do-Do" bird...pretty soon it will be obsolete..along with the supporters..
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card
    IP