Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Navigation bar pop-up submenus

I have used a WD built in navigation bar in a site design, and have been able to customise the fonts on the main navigation to use Google webfonts that match my site design. However, I can't find a way to change the fonts on the pop-up submenus. Or, rather, I can change it in the navigation bar properties, but only to standard websafe fonts, and not to Google Fonts. Is there any way around this?

Default Re: Navigation bar pop-up submenus

Quote Originally Posted by garycwood84 View Post
    I have used a WD built in navigation bar in a site design, and have been able to customise the fonts on the main navigation to use Google webfonts that match my site design. However, I can't find a way to change the fonts on the pop-up submenus. Or, rather, I can change it in the navigation bar properties, but only to standard websafe fonts, and not to Google Fonts. Is there any way around this?
    Another negative answer for you here.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat