You can add graphics (COVER ART) to mp3 audio tracks as ID3 tags so that there are visual indicators of what is playing, try using MP3TAG which is freeware to add them. However as far as I'm aware, you can only add ONE file per MP3.

I don't believe that you cannot force a CD to auto play. I think that is a setting local to the computer it's playing on. Same goes for the JPG's. As far as I am aware, the customers computer will only display what it is configured to display locally..

I'm not sure how you plan to use the 5 graphic files with one audio track. Can you explain further what you intend for the graphics.

Also, a standard CD player MAY not play MP3's as it has to be able to read data rather than audio - an MP3 file is a data file, not an audio file (even though it is audio data) - some modern players might be okay with it, but I suspect that most will not.

NOTE: Unless you are using re-writable media, you only get one go at this. You cannot ADD or REMOVE anything once the disc has been burnt. I would try "burning" exactly what you need to a blank FLASH DRIVE, first and only when you think everything works as it should, then switch to CD's.