Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Client work

Default Re: Client work

Looks very good.

Well done.

I missed that first time round Behzad. Just an observation which I find on many modern websites is the use of such large proportions of the screen to be taken by headers and slideshows i.e. the top 950px. I find your site doing the same, the header/slideshow works fine for me on the home page but it annoys me when clicking on a link to be taken to another page with the same 950px header / slideshow then have to scroll down to that content of the page I wish to view.

In no way a criticism just my tuppence-worth about what I find annoying about current website design. I rarely view websites full screen and I'm finding with yours I'm clicking on menu links to be served the same content all the time until I scroll down.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

@Brandon, thank you. @ Egg, yes I do understand. I am not a fan of sliders at all. Also I think this may be the case with some monitors if they are viewed in a lower resolution. When I view it on 1920 x 1080 there is a good amount of the lower portion that is visible. What would be your suggestion. This site is finished but for future sites?

My monitor is 1920 x 1080 too. Here's a screen-grab of the Styles page at full screen, there's only a slight change on the bottom of the screen:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	124848  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

If you only had the slider on the home page in my opinion it would show far greater change. Remember folks with largish monitors don't tend to view a Browser at full screen:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	124849  
    Egg

Good point Egg. This is something to keep in mind for the next client. I did some research on new web designs and they all take up the whole screen which I am not a fan of.

... they all take up the whole screen which I am not a fan of.
    Me neither Behzad.
    Egg