Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have a question that I hope someone out there can help me with. Here we go: After you apply slices to an image and save it Photoshop saves it as a HTML document and an images folder. I want to know if anyone know if it is possible to rename the images folder or save it in a sub directory in another images folder? I am asking this because I already have an images folder from a previous sliced image and I keep getting a conflict. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    IP

When you click Save Optimized As, a dialog box comes up, with two buttons: HTML Options, and Saving File Options.

For those buttons to be operational, you must have the two checkboxes checked: Save HTML File, and Save Images.

Click the Saving Files Options button. You get a new dialog box, and there is a check box for "Put Images in Subfolder". That should be checked, and right across from it is a text box for entering the name of the subfolder. Enter whatever you want, and you're in business! I also had the same problem, every subfolder was name "Images".

By the way, the button for Saving HTML Files opens a very handy dialog box; with it you can choose the case of all of the HTML tags. I use lowercase, and ImageReady defaults to uppercase. It's a mess trying to change the case of all those tags!

Dale

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll
    IP

Thanks Dale. Your a life saver
    IP