Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Editing the nav bar

This must be me again forgetting the obvious - returning to XWD after a longish absence:
    Taking ages to do many links to NavBar headings for sub headings - then all read perfectly - then next time I go in I find they are all jumbled up again. The main headings stay in the right order OK but the subheadings are titles from pages all over the website, complete jumble. I correct them again. I publish again. They are all wrong again. I correct them again. I publish again. They are all jumbled again. repeat repeat ...
    What am I doing, or not doing. What have I forgotten? Am I missing a Save somewhere along the line? I can't leave the dialog box after every action. It's never happened to me before in other navbars.

I can't worry about showing my ignorance, but it's certainly taking me a while to get back in the swing of things again. It's got to be something so simple.

Default Re: Editing the nav bar

If this is published then clear your browser cache and check again (Ctrl+F5).

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Editing the nav bar

Ack!

Try refreshing the page in the browser (Ctrl + F5) and see if this makes things better. Browsers cache the page information for faster loading and this often can lead to a dog's breakfast when you view the page. The visitor will not have the same issues.