Digitalphaser,

Xara is still well and truly alive, and still actively developing both the desktop and cloud versions, as Matt has mentioned before.

I don't want to have to put the moderator hat on but your post (and generally this thread) contributes absolutely nothing to the Xara cloud. If you have any constructive suggestions or feedback then we'd love to hear it, but I don't want to see posts like this crop up that are completely unhelpful. For anything relating to the desktop software you can post it in the Dear Xara section.

Kind Regards
Rob
I'm sorry Rob but you are normally one of Xara employees who answer threads as honestly as you can. I can't agree with your answer here however.

I find this response very unhelpful. The members of this forum are Xara software users. We use it to create vector and bitmap drawings, and websites and many other things, such as Word Processor / DTP software. I create posters & flyers etc etc.

... contributes absolutely nothing to the Xara cloud
TG Members are not contributors to Xara Cloud, we are Xara software users. I honestly don't understand what Xara Cloud is about!!! Inform me. The only thing I do know is it's far too overly expensive.

Don't knock Digitalphaser for posting his frustration. I'm equally frustrated re the lack updates to the desktop version.