Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: FULL BLOWN XARA CLOUD IS HERE!!!

For anything relating to the desktop software you can post it in the Dear Xara section.
    Is there someone gonna answer?
    IP

Digitalphaser,

Xara is still well and truly alive, and still actively developing both the desktop and cloud versions, as Matt has mentioned before.

I don't want to have to put the moderator hat on but your post (and generally this thread) contributes absolutely nothing to the Xara cloud. If you have any constructive suggestions or feedback then we'd love to hear it, but I don't want to see posts like this crop up that are completely unhelpful. For anything relating to the desktop software you can post it in the Dear Xara section.

Kind Regards
    Rob
    I'm sorry Rob but you are normally one of Xara employees who answer threads as honestly as you can. I can't agree with your answer here however.

I find this response very unhelpful. The members of this forum are Xara software users. We use it to create vector and bitmap drawings, and websites and many other things, such as Word Processor / DTP software. I create posters & flyers etc etc.

... contributes absolutely nothing to the Xara cloud
    TG Members are not contributors to Xara Cloud, we are Xara software users. I honestly don't understand what Xara Cloud is about!!! Inform me. The only thing I do know is it's far too overly expensive.

Don't knock Digitalphaser for posting his frustration. I'm equally frustrated re the lack updates to the desktop version.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    I'm sorry Rob but you are normally one of Xara employees who answer threads as honestly as you can. I can't agree with your answer here however.

I find this response very unhelpful. The members of this forum are Xara software users. We use it to create vector and bitmap drawings, and websites and many other things, such as Word Processor / DTP software. I create posters & flyers etc etc.

TG Members are not contributors to Xara Cloud, we are Xara software users. I honestly don't understand what Xara Cloud is about!!! Inform me. The only thing I do know is it's far too overly expensive.

Don't knock Digitalphaser for posting his frustration. I'm equally frustrated re the lack updates to the desktop version.
    I personally don't give a rat's khootie about Xara Cloud. Like Egg, I don't get it... yeah yeah... collaboration, teams, etc. I would just like to see for my yearly upgrade price more than being handed a few more 'content' graphics some 'real' updates..... Let's see.... I paid my $$$ back in December and it's now closing in on June... out of ALL THE SOFTWARE I own, Xara upgrades or "access to new features program throughout the year" is absolutely the worst bang for the buck in the market...

Really? Almost 7 God Dam months to at least fix some things that WEREN'T EVEN BROKEN????? Xara broke them in December, and is now taking 7 months to fix them.... they had better toss in some real user requests with 15.1....
    I admit that I'm waiting for one, just one feature that Xara offers from another vendor, and when/if that happens, I'll be porting over to it big time.

How's that for being helpful Rob??? LOL
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    Digitalphaser,
    I don't want to see posts like this crop up that are completely unhelpful. For anything relating to the desktop software you can post it in the Dear Xara section.
    Rob
    I don`t want to see how great soft makes their users very unhappy.
    And all this is happening against the background of complete lack of feedback ... only "official" person write in an informal forum ... and obviously not telling the whole truth.
    In that moment i think 90% users of Xara products(Xara Designer Pro in particular) don't like the path chosen by Xara!
    We cannot choose the path for Xara. A sincere thank you for the excellent program! It is a pity that now it is not so(. With the current pace of development - Xara remained a year at most ... and that's all, then end(.
    After that ALL the professionals turn away from it.
    And will only grandmothers and students to make websites and posts on the social network ... using templates)). Actually this is not funny.
    IP

Given the current situation Maksimon I couldn't agree more
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Look, I've explained what the Xara cloud is in this thread: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...the-Xara-Cloud. I'm locking this thread, quite frankly it shouldn't of existed in the first place. If you have something constructive to say then fine, but saying things like "I personally don't give a rat's khootie about Xara Cloud" is nothing short of pointless.

I know a lot of you aren't excited for the Xara Cloud but it's not aimed at the vast majority of you. You can PM me or ask in the Xara Cloud forums about Xara Cloud stuff. If you have a problem with the desktop software then take it into the other forums, not here. Any more threads like this will just be deleted.

Rob
    IP