Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FULL BLOWN XARA CLOUD IS HERE!!!

Whoopiiee (sarcasm)
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer
    IP

Default Re: FULL BLOWN XARA CLOUD IS HERE!!!

I just can't wait ...

I hope it does well for them; but since I couldn't wait, I shall be elsewhere...
    IP

Maybe 15.1 can now have some love. I wonder if they are reverting to an annual release again?
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022
    IP

Hi all,

A few unforeseen issues have cropped up which required me to delay the release of Desktop 15.1. Both teams at Xara and Magix are working to hard to solve the issues and release the product ASAP. The delay of 15.1 has no impact on the future release schedule for Xara Desktop products.

And yes!! Xara Cloud had its beta label removed and has been officially launched into market. The market response and feedback from Xara Cloud users has been tremendously positive and the hard working team at Xara is incredibility proud of this milestone.

They've absolutely earned it.

Thanks,
    Matt
    CEO
    Xara
    IP

The market response and feedback from Xara Cloud users has been tremendously positive
    that sounds good... if it means you can get back on track with the desktop asap; also good
    IP

Fairly useless without Layers in my opinion.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Thanks Matt for the news about the desktop update and future release schedule confirmation, it is appreciated.

Good luck with the launch.
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by MB365 View Post
    Hi all,

A few unforeseen issues have cropped up which required me to delay the release of Desktop 15.1. Both teams at Xara and Magix are working to hard to solve the issues and release the product ASAP. The delay of 15.1 has no impact on the future release schedule for Xara Desktop products.

And yes!! Xara Cloud had its beta label removed and has been officially launched into market. The market response and feedback from Xara Cloud users has been tremendously positive and the hard working team at Xara is incredibility proud of this milestone.

They've absolutely earned it.

Thanks,
    Matt
    CEO
    Xara
    Thank you Matt.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.
    IP

I received this newsletter too. Is it Xara's obituary? My condolences, it was once a good software.
    IP

Digitalphaser,

Xara is still well and truly alive, and still actively developing both the desktop and cloud versions, as Matt has mentioned before.

I don't want to have to put the moderator hat on but your post (and generally this thread) contributes absolutely nothing to the Xara cloud. If you have any constructive suggestions or feedback then we'd love to hear it, but I don't want to see posts like this crop up that are completely unhelpful. For anything relating to the desktop software you can post it in the Dear Xara section.

Kind Regards
    Rob
    IP