Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problem in mobile version when viewed in Chrome

Hi all.
    recently I did small changes in my website ( www.clinicaverissimo.com ) for the mobile version. Everything seemed normal, however, when viewed in chrome in android Samsung A5 and Note4 the text is all mixed up confusing and color changed, in Samsung7 everything was normal and when I checked for updates I notice that Samsung7 was not with android last version, so I in my modest conclusion, the problem may have to do with that.

I mainly use google fonts (also tried websafe fonts and no result), so it was not suppose to happen, and I also have the Xara pro last version ( Xara Designer Pro X 15.0.0.52427 DL x64 Dec 8 2017 )

I wonder if this is a problem already familiar and if there is something I can do about it.

Best regards

Luis

Default Re: Problem in mobile version when viewed in Chrome

I just opened your site on my Samsung with Android 7 and everything shows just fine. Possibly you have to refresh the cache of your mobile phone's browser.

By the way, I really like your site, especially all the graphics, including those that explain the various options and methods.

Looks good on my iPhone in Safari. But, the image on the home page of the young woman with outstanding teeth (model or patient) loads very slowly. And it seems to me does not have to be such high resolution. Optimizing the image to 192dpi would be better.

Thankyou for your opinion... is always good to know
    I refreched a few times with the same result, did you opened it in chrome?

Thank you gwpriester, the problem is in chome only. About image size you are right, I optimize all images but it still is too slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Verissimo View Post
    Thankyou for your opinion... is always good to know
    I refreched a few times with the same result, did you opened it in chrome?
    Yes, in Chrome for Android.