Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default How to improve quality of Photos using Gallery Photo Widget

The quality of thumbnails and pop photos for my site is quite poor. Is there anyway of improving these. I drag a number of photos from Bridge onto the Widget, these are JPEG high quality but the end result is quite poor. Any ideas please of or if I'm doing something wrong. Terry

Default Re: How to improve quality of Photos using Gallery Photo Widget

What's Bridge Tel?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Egg thought you was on holiday not hearing from you lately. It's Adobe Photo Album software works closely with Photoshop. Terry

Quote Originally Posted by golfertel View Post
    Hi Egg thought you was on holiday not hearing from you lately. It's Adobe Photo Album software works closely with Photoshop. Terry
    If you want to see what I'm trying to achieve .rutlandcountyseniors.org/away%20gallery%20a Terry
    Last edited by Gare; 07 May 2018 at 12:04 PM.

If you want to see what I'm trying to achieve rutlandcountyseniors.org/away%20gallery%20a Terry
    Hi, what platform you used for your website? maybe I can help out, I saw your website, it has lots of errors. how you transfer photos to the website?
    Last edited by Gare; 07 May 2018 at 12:03 PM.

Hi Using Window 10 and Xara Premium 15. I download images from my Adobe Bridge onto the Gallery Widget on a page of my WEB site in Xara. Images have a sharpness in Bridge and Photoshop which I would expect to be reflected in the Thumbnails and their Pop ups.
    Look forward to hearing your conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by adb View Post
    Hi, what platform you used for your website? maybe I can help out, I saw your website, it has lots of errors. how you transfer photos to the website?
    adb, if you don't use or indicate that you have a Xara product then how helpful will your contributions actually be?
    The OP has already described how he handles photo import; he does not need to transfer them to a website with Xara.

It does not matter what platform is being used for a website as a website is browser-driven or if the website has errors.
    Please focus on the question in hand.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Using Window 10 and Xara Premium 15. I download images from my Adobe Bridge onto the Gallery Widget on a page of my WEB site in Xara. Images have a sharpness in Bridge and Photoshop which I would expect to be reflected in the Thumbnails and their Pop ups.
    Look forward to hearing your conclusions.
    Terry, Xara can reduce resolution if you just drop things in.

I'd open a separate Blank photo file and drop images there.
    They are then accessible through the Bitmap gallery to drag into the Widget.

Perhaps that will help,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn Good to hear from you. Is there an optimum size and resolution I should you that would also help matters. I also assume that JPEG is the required format. Terry

Apologies but I'm a bit lost, have been trying to resolve the matter, can you explain the process "I'd open a separate Blank photo file".
    Is the created in the Bitmap Gallery if so I cannot find how to do it or do I create this outside of Xara, if so not sure what you mean by "Photo file" Terry