Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: How to improve quality of Photos using Gallery Photo Widget

When you go onto the site quite a number of the images appear fuzzy, however I know the originals are crisp and just felt I was doing something incorrectly, typically the Wizard was compressing them into a very lossy state. Terry

Terry, now you've advised you have used the Gallery (5 col) Widget, my advice is don't.

See this, https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...804#post513804, for a better approach.

The Gallery is extremely limiting; the thumbs are fixed and fuzzy, the layout is fixed, the pop-up size is fixed.
    You can easily re-purpose mine to your needs.

The Smart Photo Grid 2 Widget can be manipulated to present pop-ups as well.
    You have to expand the Photo grid in the Page & Layer gallery and select the Clipped photos to then apply the Photo pop-up setting you want.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi abd and welcome to TalkGraphics—

Links are not allowed for members who are new and have not posted enough content (ie. questions, tips) to demonstrate you're serious about joining this community.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is clearly posted where you signed up.

Sincerely,

Barbara B.
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Hi I honestly do not know what you are talking about, would you like to explain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by golfertel View Post
    Hi I honestly do not know what you are talking about, would you like to explain!!!
    Terry, Barbara is referring back to Post #5, https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...984#post592984, of a new joiner (abd) with the chutzpah to offer advice yet not have the product in question. Barbara was pointing up other transgressions.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

My apologies, I thought the "abd" was a spelling mistake and the message was directed at me, I was bewildered. Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    adb, if you don't use or indicate that you have a Xara product then how helpful will your contributions actually be?
    The OP has already described how he handles photo import; he does not need to transfer them to a website with Xara.

It does not matter what platform is being used for a website as a website is browser-driven or if the website has errors.
    Please focus on the question in hand.

Acorn
    okay

i don't have Xara product, thaught it's just an error in synchronizing the sections for photos.

Quote Originally Posted by adb View Post
    okay
    i don't have Xara product, thaught it's just an error in synchronizing the sections for photos.
    Cheers adb, why not download a trial Xara application and become a convert?

Acorn