Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juicebox

Question Juicebox

Ok, I created a gallery I like. I'm trying to embed it, does not work correctly.

I wrote support, and they told me....

It looks like you have copied and pasted the Juicebox embedding code at the very end of your 'Gallery' web page (just before the closing </body> tag).
    The Juicebox embedding code (or more specifically the <div id="juicebox-container"><div> container) should be placed in your web page wherever you want the gallery to be displayed. The Juicebox embedding code should replace your existing gallery code but it looks like you might have just removed your existing gallery code and added the Juicebox embedding code to the end of the web page.

Now I just used the placeholder where I wanted the gallery to show up and replaced the HTML code in the pop up put the embedding code...

<!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
    <script src="jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
    <script>
    new juicebox({
    containerId: "juicebox-container",
    galleryWidth: "100%",
    galleryHeight: "100%",
    backgroundColor: "rgba(131,20,0,1)"
    });
    </script>
    <div id="juicebox-container"></div>
    <!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->

It goes to the end of the document, just like support states, and NOT where I have my placeholder. Any ideas?

Default Re: Juicebox

None here but I'm confident someone will have a suggestion.

Assuming you have a location for the gallery contents itself secured then create a box the expected size and location of your to-be gallery.
    In its Placeholder > HTML code (body) put the embed code, click OK and Accept.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Info Re: Juicebox

OK, it really helps to provide the full name of the widget you are using and not assume anyone else has heard of it.

https://juicebox.net/support/embedding/

Starting a Post with OK is not the best start.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    OK, it really helps to provide the full name of the widget you are using and not assume anyone else has heard of it.

https://juicebox.net/support/embedding/

Starting a Post with OK is not the best start.

Acorn
    Noted, and thanks!

Assuming you have a location for the gallery contents itself secured then create a box the expected size and location of your to-be gallery.
    In its Placeholder > HTML code (body) put the embed code, click OK and Accept.

Acorn
    I did this, created the box and replaced the code. Still the same result. It takes over the entire page and does not STAY within the placeholder I created. This is so frustrating.....

http://www.thsgw.com/1.htm

Quote Originally Posted by pjiv View Post
    Noted, and thanks!
    I apologise for having a tetchy moment this morning.

Juicebox may be very useful so if you get it to work, do report back.

Acorn

I apologise for having a tetchy moment this morning.

Juicebox may be very useful so if you get it to work, do report back.

Acorn
    It's all good bro! Just trying to learn...

In the code change the galleryWidth and galleryHeight to reflect the size of your placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by pjiv View Post
    I did this, created the box and replaced the code. Still the same result. It takes over the entire page and does not STAY within the placeholder I created. This is so frustrating.....
    http://www.thsgw.com/1.htm
    Your Juicebox embed seems to occupy the whole of your page.

Are you sure you adding the code to a rectangle shape the size of what and where you want the gallery to be as opposed to adding it to the Page body?

Acorn