Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: support issue

Default support issue

I'm trying to solve a widget problem. My TalkGraphics post hasn't produced any solutions so I'm attempting to open a support ticket. HOWEVER, in spite of the post noted on the header to this page, when I log in to Magix support page, after signing in I'm eventually directed to a page where I have to chose what product my problem is about and there's no option for any Xara product. When I to go the Xara support page, apparently there's no link to Magix and what I get is a direction to something called Xara Cloud, where apparently, my Xara login doesn't work and I must open yet another account. This is hardly a smooth transition - AND - I still don't have a solution to my problem.

Default Re: support issue

I'll forward a link to this thread to Xara. It is nighttime there now but check back tomorrow.

Go to https://support2.magix.com/customer/ sign in and then click on 'Do you wish to contact technical support.' you will find the Xara products listed.

Hope this helps.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

The link you provided led me to a page which I've been to before. It doesn't have anything on it relating to Xara, it only collects information about my computer. This page comes several pages after I'm directed to select a product (no Xara product is listed) and to state the problem. I've attached a screenshot of where the link leads. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Link screenshot.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	120770

I do appreciate the attempt to help, however I'm still unable to open a support ticket and the problem still isn't resolved.

I must stand corrected. Although the site I saw previously was as described above when I just checked – again – to see if I could open a support ticket it had been revised (or I somehow got a different page even though I used the same path) but in any event the Magix support site now has Xara products listed and I believe I was able to initiate a support ticket. One hitch is that they apparently don’t allow uploading of .xar files, or at least that file format isn’t shown as being allowed. But, we’re making progress!

Thanks to all who helped with this situation!!!!

What problem do you have with your widget? We could look at the problem here otherwise under you could sign in https://support2.magix.com/customer/en/request, then click on "Do you wish to contact Technical Support" > "Web" > "About Web Designer" (even if your using DP), and they'll transfer it to the right queues if it isn't there already.

Thanks
    Rob

I posted a thread, titled: "Widget Problem," on TalkGraphics prior to trying, and finally succeeding in, opening a support ticket at Xara/Magix. There's still discussion on that thread but so far no solution to the problem. My past experience at TalkGraphics is excellent so that's the first place I turn to when I have an infrequent problem or question with Xara. The moderators and posters here are great people and they've been extraordinarily helpful.

Sorry, I've replied to that thread now!

Please let me know if you get any other issues!

Thanks
    Rob