Quote Originally Posted by haakoo View Post
As for the desktop version I hope it's more "features" instead of "content"
Me too. I do know of a couple of features and improvements in the pipeline although not sure when they will be ready for release. Content is an ongoing process (and unlike features don't break other things in the process of building them) so with any release there should be more content. This doesn't affect feature development though as they are different departments to the content team.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
My mistaken belief was that Online Designer would compliment Xara Designer and allow real time editing of website content between client/designer similar to a CMS system.
You can use Xara Cloud in line with Web Designer / Designer Pro as a means to edit a website on the fly / use on devices the desktop product doesn't support, such as Macs and Linux, but we don't have too many features built around this. For example you can't currently edit NavBars / insert widgets but these are certainly do-able.

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
Rod there is a farm load of users in Adobe Muse that are pissed that can potentially be Xara users. How is Magix making use of this opportunity? Also I do not want any photo filters for the next update of web designer, give us the real beef. There are tons of comments and requests on Dear Xara that can be implemented.
Good question, although I unfortunately couldn't say anything on this. My background is technical support so I don't hear what happens in marketing / sales often. There is a lot of good suggestions in the Dear Xara section for desktop products and something I constantly push for when they take into consideration what to develop for the desktop version. I'll do my best to keep you guys in the picture when it comes to discussing feature sets.

My focus at the moment is the Xara Cloud currently. You guys know I don't disagree with you when it comes to desktop development, but let's keep the focus of this section of the forums on the Xara Cloud :)

Cheers
Rob