Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default New Paypal Buttons Will Not Preview or Publish

For some strange reason I had a paypal button stop working. When I attempted to repair it, it no longer will preview even though it shows up on the design page. I have tried moving it to the front, changing layers, editing the code and nothing works. I even tried creating new buttons but they will not preview either. I am guessing there is a simple fix i have not found.

Default Re: New Paypal Buttons Will Not Preview or Publish

I'd imagine that the button doesn't show because there's something off with the code in the placeholder. Or perhaps you added some other placeholder on the page that conflicts with that of the PayPal button?

Default Re: New Paypal Buttons Will Not Preview or Publish

Copy the button Placeholder to a fresh design file and either upload the page of copy the placeholder code into a Post here.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat