Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Content marketing

Hi

I am a copy writer cum blogger, I write content for websites which includes their product description, their blogs, newsletters etc. My job is to write everytime new and impressive, but it is quite a bit of difficult task, like i cant find latest topics, those reader wants to read and in trends also. If anybody know anything that how could i get in trend topics about any cagetory,plese share with me.
    Last edited by gwpriester; 25 April 2018 at 01:36 PM.
    IP

Default Re: Content marketing

Did you know that there are blogs which focuses solely on this ? I don't know which company you are working for or what kind of product you are dealing with, but search in google about ideas for blogging and there are lots of content which would help you immensely.
    IP

It's that, not which - Both of you.
    IP

Hi,
    Don't do your job a headache. Make your checklist for the products you are dealing and then make a google search for the ideas for better results in your content with knowledge and creativity.
    IP

Is this some sort of All India tag team effort here? And excuse me Apps Maven, Don't do your job a headache? What does that mean?
    IP