Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Existing Features thread ....

I'm very confused. I've not been following the thread that Gary P posted HERE until now but looking at it at the moment it's become a very sanitised thread that makes no sense. I can only assume that certain thread replies have been deleted, without comment, or am I wrong?

I've read the thread in it's current state and I see no negative civil, helpful, reasonable comments.

Lock a thread by all means if required but don't censor/delete it without a reasonable justification/ explanation.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Existing Features thread ....

Egg - That thread got out of hand and veered way off topic. The moderators decided to prune the OT comments and close the thread for 10 days. The thread will be reopened and I am hopeful we can continue to highlight tools and functions that need to be updated.

mea culpa - désolé

Thanks for the clarification Gary.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

This is bound to happen because of ample bitter users. We all have a bone to pick with xara but closing it for 10 days does no good. This forum should be democratic and people have the right to express themselves within the bounds of the rules of the forum and if they are too aggressive then remove them but do not hinder others from continuing with the discussions.

10 days bin' n gone....

The way Barbara worded her section, it implied that it was gone for good. Obviously Gary probably knows better than we do, but someone has to remember to re-open it at that point.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

indeed....