Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default HELP! How this is made? I was only told that Adobe Illustrator was used..

Hi all

How this is made? I was only told that Illustrator was used. I think it's some kind of template. Can someone guide me where I can find it? I don't think it's "hand drawn" from scratch.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	model a3 v2.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	120627

Default Re: HELP! How this is made? I was only told that Adobe Illustrator was used..

Welcome to TalkGraphics.
    In completing your registration, you might have noticed the majority of our knowledge is in Xara products with tangential association with other graphics packages.

Would your quest not be better met in an Illustrator forum?

Another part of your problem in popping in is we would like to understand what use you want for such a template.
    If we knew it was not just a passing fancy then solutions and alternatives might fly in.

At the moment all we see is someone who could use the Internet and its search mechanisms just as we might, but at least you would know what you were after.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Default Re: HELP! How this is made? I was only told that Adobe Illustrator was used..

Aibo77 -- The image you posted reminds me of the kind of vector clipart that used to be common for CorelDraw and Illustrator. You can find such clipart online. >> A quick google search turned up this site <<. It seems to have the kind of thing you want. While you call it a 'Template' the image might better be thought of as 'vector clipart'. If you open such clipart in CorelDraw, Illustrator, or Xara's vector illustration software you'd then be able to relatively easily change the colours/fabrics. It would be considerably more difficult to change the design of the clothes but it can be done. Being a vector drawing means it is comprised of many shape objects. For instance the model's hair is one shape. It has a simple dark fill and with a click or two it likely could be changed to another colour. The tee-shirt is another shape but with a bitmap fill -- that two would be easily changed. Much-much harder would be to repose the model -- most users of such clipart wouldn't even attempt to change it that much. They'd just find another more suited piece of clipart to use instead. See the image I attach that uses a piece of clipart from www.vecteezy.com.

Anyways - I hope this helps. The page I linked to has 220 pages of vector fashion clipart -- and thousands of pages of other vector clipart.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	121074

you could do that drawing in any half-decent vector drawing package illustrator being one of them xara being another
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

I think this was a drive by posting and suspect aibo77 has even forgotten he posted here.

yup,
    pointless
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.