Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Smart Shapes for tables?

Smart Shapes for tables
    Our most sought-after customer request has arrived: Smart Shapes for tables. Creating tables for your business has never been easier - lines and columns can be easily moved using handles, re-arranged and resized.
    Quote from Magix website:
    https://www.magix.com/us/photo-graphic/xara-designer-pro/new-features/#c765546

I downloaded X15 trial because a table option alone would be enough for me to upgrade from x12 (if they fix the image skewing / distorting issue). However I can't find this option anywhere.

Can someone point me in the right direction to find the table smart shapes?

Default Re: Smart Shapes for tables?

As near as I can tell it does not exist. Maybe they are referring to an update? It seems an update is overdue.

Default Re: Smart Shapes for tables?

In your trial, check in the Help > About for the release date. If it is last year, Magix/Xara have not done their jobs properly.

As you have the trial, regularly use the Help > Check for updates. Make a note when the update appears and raise a Ticket with Magix asking for your trial to be extended as you downloaded in good faith.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat