Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Contact number for Xara in the UK?

I Have Web Designer + v24.0

I'm looking to speak to Xara about when my subscription ends and what options there are.

Does anyone have the contact number for the UK please?

Default Re: Contact number for Xara in the UK?

Xara, like most, doesn't do calls.

In your application, pick Account > Billings and Plans.
    All your subscription details are there.

Again, from your application, click Share > Open Xara Cloud.
    When you are in Xara Cloud, click the Help icon and Help again and a web page opens.
    There in the bottom right is Xara's Intercom channel. It is very quick and responsive.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Acorn,

I didn't realise all that was there under Account and Share.

My subscription isn't due until September anyway. As an occasional user with only one site to maintain I'm tempted to buy outright but don't think I could go back to using v20.
    Unless the v24 files I am making now will be backward compatible with v20?

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by ukDalek View Post
    Thanks Acorn,
    I didn't realise all that was there under Account and Share.
    My subscription isn't due until September anyway. As an occasional user with only one site to maintain I'm tempted to buy outright but don't think I could go back to using v20.
    Unless the v24 files I am making now will be backward compatible with v20?
    Ian
    Ian, they will be 99+% compatible.
    The only major area is if you have designs made with Web Blocks. Even here, your design would still display fine, it would be its editing would revert to working with WBs converted to Groups.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Acorn,

That's good to know. I think my mind is made up now. Well in advance of September. I don't plan on using web blocks anyway.

I just wish Xara made things simple and straightforward.

Cheers
    Ian