Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Renewal cost for XWD Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    I let my Upgrade Service lapse yesterday just to see what was going to happen.

The Offer is upgrade for £39.99. You don't get another £30 off, so the regular "regular" price is £69.99.
    The other items are just add-ons to your invoice. If you had a need for any of these, then it might seem to be a bargain.

I also believe the "upgrade" means you will get to download v15 if you were still using v12. Did you previously upgrade to v15?
    I have found that you can use both v12 & v15. This has been essential while v15 is still buggy.

Acorn
    Thanks Acorn. So are they really planning to raise the upgrade price to £69.99 on 22nd April? Yes, I'm also using both version 12 and 15. I'm hoping that after I upgrade I'll still be able to use both.
    PS: I've not been following this forum for the last few days and was just about to mention the lack of some much-needed features like tables - Then I came across a thread in which you presented a table solution you had created yourself. Really look forward to trying that out - thanks.
    Last edited by yjs; 16 April 2018 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Corrected typos
    IP