Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Offline Viewing.

So, I've got my website all completed on my Desktop PC, and it's posted up online and is running just great. Because my website is of an educational information site, I wanted to be able to reach out to as many people as possible. I often travel to areas that don't have any internet availability, I.e. a public meeting halls etc.

I've tried to install Xara onto my laptop, but it won't let me as my account is on my PC. Is there away I can show my website in an offline mode? I should mention that the website does contain a number of videos: www.taep.co.uk

Any help would be gratefully received.

Richard

Default Re: Offline Viewing.

You're allowed to use your Xara software on two computers, so you should be able to activate it.

A quick workaround is to copy all output files (the index.htm and other .htm files and the index_htm_files folder) to your laptop. Double-clicking the index.htm file will open your website in the browser window.

If you don't know where to find these files on your PC, go to File/Export website... and browse to the folder where you want the website to export to.

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Simple. Export your website to a folder on your computer, for example on your desktop. (File > Export Website).

Open the folder and double click on the index.htm file. This opens the site in your default browser on your computer.

If you want to use a different browser than your default browser, open the index.htm file in that browser.

You're not only producing stereograms but also stereoposts!

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Ack. I only read the first line of your post. My bad.

But coming from two sides, we're sure the OP heard the advise!