Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Link does not Appear on Website

Hi Friends,

I´ve got a small Problem because a LINK does not appear if i fire up my Webpage and have no Idea what happens because it worked before.

May be you can give me some Input here.

Well i have changed a lot in Text and rearranged but if i go with Curser in Webdesigner over the Text which is linked i coul see the LINK but there is no Underline and it comes no LINK if i click on the exported Page.

Have added 2 Screenshoots.

The Mistery is on a second Page there is same Text with same LINK and everything goes well there !

Thank you - Michael
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14-04-2018 09-35-08.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	120585   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14-04-2018 09-46-14.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	120586  

Default Re: Link does not Appear on Website

Michael, your "changed a lot in" might means your need to clear your browser cache (press Ctrl+F5).

The only other thing that I think it might be is the text is on the Pasteboard where they do not work.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

To underline & colour a text link:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	underline.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	120587  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks - no Idea why it was gone

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2301 View Post
    Thanks - no Idea why it was gone
    Mike, who are you thanking? What was the solution? Do share.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

First i have not seen the Underline Text Links, but this is for the whole Page.

The Reason seems was Text was out of Range.

What i did was:

Just copied the whole Text of this long Page paste it to a normal Texteditor, copied there again the plain Text.

Created a Textfield which fits and paste the Text there.

Clicked again the LINK and it worked fine.

Only and disappointing Situation is that i have two LINKS - One would be nice without and the second underlined Text.

Both together at one Page is not possible.

Mike