Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Tired Eyes

Lightbulb Tired Eyes

Fed up on waiting for Xara to do anything?

One of my pet peeves is the dire functionality offered in Xara's code pop-ups (Placeholder, Website, Page head & Page): character entry and deletion. That's it.

Browser Editor.zip

This Widget opens up to an HTML Text Editor.
    You can clear the example page and drag and drop a file onto the right pane.
    I copy & paste from an existing Placeholder HTML code (body).

You can compose and change HTML content clearly in either the left or right pane.
    To return to Xara, copy your source code in the right pane and press the Insert button.

The Widget does not open into your current code, you have to open the Placeholder first, copy the code and then replace the right pane display and edit form there.
    The Widget also does not place code into the Head or any part of the website or page code areas.

I hope you can see its advantages.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Tired Eyes

Wow, that's wonderful Acorn! I can see the advantages but I first have to learn how to code.

You say that the widget doesn't place code into the Head or other code parts. So, where does it place it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Wow, that's wonderful Acorn! I can see the advantages but I first have to learn how to code.

You say that the widget doesn't place code into the Head or other code parts. So, where does it place it then?
    It creates it own Placeholder and the code sits in the Body.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Okay, I misunderstood your first post.