Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Bug Photo Pop-ups scared of Shadows

One of your unpaid testers (sorry paying customers) has found this disconcerting bug in v15: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ns-not-working.
    This works in V11 and fails in v12!

Can this be sorted for the next release.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Photo Pop-ups scared of Shadows

And please don't get the shadow problem mixed up with the popup cast shadow function.. the popup one causes no problems. It's the regular, non popup one on the main menu that causes the problem with the popup functions. There was some confusion over on the Magix forum about this when I posted it.
    Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 LGA1155 Intel Z68 ATXMOB - Intel core I7-2600 3.4GH LGA 1155 - 16gb DDR3 SDRAM - Corsair CX750M PS - GeForce GTX650 2GB - SB X-Fi Extreme Music
    Master C: Crucial 200GB SSD - Master D: 1.0 TB - E: 24x DVD/CD R/RW - F: Crucial 275GB SSD - Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1

Quote Originally Posted by doane View Post
    And please don't get the shadow problem mixed up with the popup cast shadow function.. the popup one causes no problems. It's the regular, non popup one on the main menu that causes the problem with the popup functions. There was some confusion over on the Magix forum about this when I posted it.
    I took your detail to be quite clear and explicit. It is the adding of a shadow to a thumb that stops the slideshow dead.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn: I knew you understood, was addressing it to anyone reading it at Xara.. do they read this stuff? :-)
    Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 LGA1155 Intel Z68 ATXMOB - Intel core I7-2600 3.4GH LGA 1155 - 16gb DDR3 SDRAM - Corsair CX750M PS - GeForce GTX650 2GB - SB X-Fi Extreme Music
    Master C: Crucial 200GB SSD - Master D: 1.0 TB - E: 24x DVD/CD R/RW - F: Crucial 275GB SSD - Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1

Quote Originally Posted by doane View Post
    Acorn: I knew you understood, was addressing it to anyone reading it at Xara.. do they read this stuff? :-)
    You can see when a Thread is read at the bottom. Sp I think one Xara staffer has looked in.
    Whether Xara then follows the Posts thereafter is the real question.

Acorn

I sent it into Xara last week and got a ticket for it.. will be interesting to see if they get back to me on it. I sent them this photo to clarify the problem:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara shadow-popup bug.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	120730