Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Default Re: Anyone used X Buillder?

Quote Originally Posted by onlye View Post
    That is a Great deal. First website using X Builder would cover that cost.

Good for a single page site/landing page or multi-page sites.

No affiliation or commission - just a very pleased customer.
    +1

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

That is a Great deal. First website using X Builder would cover that cost.

Good for a single page site/landing page or multi-page sites.

No affiliation or commission - just a very pleased customer.
    Onlye how did you find working with the contact form. Where you able to add more fields to it? Please let me know.

Talking Re: Anyone used X Buillder?

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Onlye how did you find working with the contact form. Where you able to add more fields to it? Please let me know.
    I found the Contact Form was a breeze to set up. I particularly enjoyed the built-in Captcha

I skimmed the code and reckon I could have added additional fields to the PHP scripts but I didn't have a need.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    There is a contact form? Did not know that. I will take a look. The value increases!

I use Jotform for all the forms on my websites. Picked it a couple years ago after trying out about a half dozen solutions of online and integrated PHP. Using about 80 forms.

Well the only reason why I use or want to use the contact form that comes with builder is so that my client who only wants server emails and will not pay for jotform or any other form creater, manager. I personally love jotform and used it with other clients but with this one client I may have to buy builder? And even if I do, I have no clue how to add additional fields

There is a contact form? Did not know that. I will take a look. The value increases!
    I use Jotform for all the forms on my websites. Picked it a couple years ago after trying out about a half dozen solutions of online and integrated PHP. Using about 80 forms.
    onlye, the contact Form is in XBuilder > Web Blocks > Form: contact form.

Acorn

Acorn would you be able to make a video tutorial on how to add additional fields? I mean not now but whenever you have time? Maybe I am asking too much.