Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Default Re: Anyone used X Buillder?

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    For those that are interested and don't yet know, X Builder was updated on the 8th November.
    Quite a lot has changed, updated to 888 blocks (from 817).
    Added Auto-fit to page feature to all blocks.
    All blocks have only 2 variants now.
    Divided into categories.
    Can now install and use from Local Design Gallery
    Hundreds of fixes.
    I see some new videos too.
    I can see XBuilder becoming the go-to place for all manner of Xara enhancements.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

How does the mobile horizontal view accommodate the new Iphones X's? I now design my mobiles at 700px.

Also the new feature (2 variants: Mobile (480px) and Main (960px) with Auto-fit to page feature – you can easily create new variants,) Auto-fit to page? This is something that xara templates all have issues with on the new iphones X's. I have reported this to Xara and although they said they will look into it, I have not heard a thing.

Is the creator of X Builder on this thread? or Forum? If so would you mind telling us how we can code Auto-fit to page using Xara? Another thing is due to the higher resolutions of mobile, the res. of 480 is no longer sufficient. Like I mentioned above, I set my Mobile to 700 px and Desktop to 1130.

Very interested in this product. Now I'm doing 4 sites and maintain all of them. So much for retirement. Now I'm a full time volunteer.
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
    Very interested in this product. Now I'm doing 4 sites and maintain all of them. So much for retirement. Now I'm a full time volunteer.
    bwood,

I have been pleased with the purchase. I have done a couple of sites and used it to create several landing pages. The biggest challenge? - with over 800 blocks it is picking out which ones you are going to use.

@onlye -- I noticed on the www.xaratemplates.com page Xbuilder is mentioned as well.

Does anyone know for any paid template on this page offered by Xara templates - are they complete websites, or just the opening page ? Must be more than one page. There's a couple of sites samples that are reasonable for vet clinics I could probably convert.

Thanks
    Bill
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Info Re: Anyone used X Buillder?

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
    @onlye -- I noticed on the www.xaratemplates.com page Xbuilder is mentioned as well.
    Does anyone know for any paid template on this page offered by Xara templates - are they complete websites, or just the opening page ? Must be more than one page. There's a couple of sites samples that are reasonable for vet clinics I could probably convert.
    Thanks Bill
    Bill, full websites.

Incidentally, it always befuddles me that people as for a Brand X template as if any of the Xara-designed templates are specially crafted for Brand α through ω.The marketing trick is that they are almost all the same and revolve around a very few meta-templates. Pick one of the templates closest to your layout and alter text and images.

Good Luck.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Bill,

If you click on the Live Demo button under the templates you will be able to view and navigate all the pages included.

Just noticed that there is a big sale on x-builder, no I do not get commission on this, simply want to tell the community.

https://xaratemplates.com/x-builder/

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    Just noticed that there is a big sale on x-builder, no I do not get commission on this, simply want to tell the community.

https://xaratemplates.com/x-builder/
    That is a Great deal. First website using X Builder would cover that cost.

Good for a single page site/landing page or multi-page sites.

No affiliation or commission - just a very pleased customer.