I have about 25 images on a gallery page that have been placed on the page separately and variant shared with the mobile version (no widget used). They are setup with the pop up feature and the browser control and the film strip at the bottom and title to show at the top. When I preview it there are several problems... The browser control only works with the left arrow, the right arrow does nothing and if I select the slide show the control sort of flashes at the rate the show has been set up, but the images don't cycle. If I use the keyboard, only the left and the up arrow have control and they both only cycle in the back direction.. no forward control with the right key arrow.

The mobile version view has the same problem and additionally does not show the text at the top.

The thumbnail strip at the bottom has duplicates of each image thumb (two of each). You can select one and it works

If I set it up with no browser control and preview it, when I click on an image it pops up and has the text at the top, but again, only the left keyboard arrow works and if I click on the right keyboard arrow the image disappears and the screen freezes and I have to close the preview window.

Also, the text at the top doesn't always show up on all the images, even though I have checked and it shows in the setup window. Tried turning pop up off, apply than on again and text still doesn't show up on some of these images at the top.

Any ideas?

Thanks,