Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Blur image effect

Quote Originally Posted by hseiken View Post
    Wow, never knew you could go 'out of slider bounds' on that. Are there any other tools which allow stepping outside the 'suggested range'?
    Quite a few of the tools take numeric input which is outside slider range. I believe that a lot of the numeric input has a 0-999 range ... working from memory again. Always dangerous.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I didn't know the numeric input range can be larger than the slider range. Good to know - could be useful.

Lots of great ideas in this thread! It's good having multiple approaches to pull out of your hat for doing similar things. Someday a particular task may be made far easier by choosing one approach over another.

Egg - thanks for your video tutorials. Cool to hear your voice. You have a nice car too.

Cheers Ross. Not my car I'm afraid, it's my son-in-laws.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host